Our Class

Renwick 2 is a class of 26 Year 1 students. The classroom is situated in the old historic Renwick House on the grounds of Nelson Central School. There are 21 girls and 5 boys in this class and their teacher is Dianne.

Sunday, 17 June 2007

Pyjama Day

Here are Maddy, Grace O. and James in their pyjamas.

My pyjamas are pink. They have pretty patterns on them. My Mum bought them for me. The patterns are different kinds of leaves. I'm wearing them today. It is the best day of my life.
by Siobhan

Today it is pyjama day. I've got stripey pyjamas on. Mia has some bratz on her pyjamas. I love mine and Mia's. I like Josephine's with cows on too. I like Frankie's as well. But Dianne is sick. So she can not come to school today.
by Isobel


Today is pyjama day. It is fun. Some people brought pillows. I like wearing my pyjamas. They have cherries and dots on them.
by Maya




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was cool seeing you all in your pajamas at school!

From Rachel, Room 9

Anonymous said...

I had a pyjama day when I was young.
from Sam in room 5