Our Class

Renwick 2 is a class of 26 Year 1 students. The classroom is situated in the old historic Renwick House on the grounds of Nelson Central School. There are 21 girls and 5 boys in this class and their teacher is Dianne.

Thursday, 7 June 2007

Book Character Day

I am Snow White. I am dancing while I am working. I am working with a smile on my face. The rags don't hide my beauty. by Siobhan

We are having a dress up day. I am a fox. by Amarah

I will touch the children with my magic wand to make the children fall asleep. by Krystal


Today it's dress up day in the junior syndicate. I am Little Red Riding Hood. In the book of Little Red Riding Hood, she is going to her Grandma's because she is ill. She has to go through the forest to get there. But she sees a wolf. But her father kills it. So they live happily ever after and Little Red Riding Hood got to her Grandma's house.

by Josephine










3 comments:

Paul said...

Hello Renwick 3

I think your Book Characters' Day was a really wonderful idea. I met Snow White in the corridor and thought she looked fantastic. Your teacher looked fabulous as well.

Dr Potaka

Anonymous said...

Dear renwick 2
you guys are the prettyest class ever.
Brittany room 5

Anonymous said...

I like your coustumes I expesally like the fox and the fairy! you guys all look great.
From Hamish in room 5